2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled,
diced 1 cup seedless red grapes, each cut in half
1 cup salted cashews
1 small Gala apple, finely diced
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1/2 to 1 cup mayonnaise (***this is hard to find a true clean mayo, do your best)
Juice of 1 lime (1 to 2 tablespoons) 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Salt and pepper to taste
1 sweet potato
1 chicken breast (optional)
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Directions: 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop. 2. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop. 3. Boil chicken breast till no pink in the middle, cut into cubes or shred with fork. Combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion. 4. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture, toss well to coat. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
2 cups cooked and shredded or chopped chicken (I used part of a rotisserie chicken)
1 (10 oz) can corn, drained and rinsed
1 (10 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 cup spinach, chopped
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1 TBS cumin
1/2 TBS chili powder
1/2 TBS salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 package egg roll wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine chicken, corn, black beans, tomato, onion, spinach, red pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
2. Stir together to mix well.
3. Lay out an egg roll wrapper.
4. Place 1/4 cup filling in the middle of the bottom half.
5. Roll up wrapper according to package directions (Roll bottom up over filling. Fold 2 corners in. Continue to roll up. Seal edges with water on your finger tips_
6. Repeat with remaining rolls.
7. Place rolls on a greased cooking sheet seam side down.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping after 10.